Tuesday, March 27, 2012

       We've now been in Tokyo for almost 2 weeks, and it's still crazy as ever.  The train system is nuts!  Millions of trains and even more people all speaking some crazy language.  Every day is a new adventure from being lost in the subway, to tasting new food, and even missing the train while Tanner waves bye bye through the window. :-( 
 Um... Yes I know this is such a cute picture. This is when Tanner left me stranded! :-( I was so scared I started to tear up. Watching him get on that train and the door shut on my face was not what I wanted to happen on one of our first days there. So I took pictures to keep me distracted!
 I made a rule... Whenever we find one of these in a vending machine, he HAS to buy  me one! They are not very common around these parts. :-)
 You can always count on McDonald's to be there for you!
 Tanner's favorite Donuts :-)

 Morning stretches at the train station.
(view from our window)
Just waiting for the train. One of the million we have to ride everyday.

1 comment:

  1. You only teared up?! I'd be hysterical. People would think I was just kidnapped or something. Good job keeping your cool. Love trains!

    ReplyDelete