Sunday, April 29, 2012

       I LOVE knowing that we live by the ocean! It was such a beautiful sunny day here in Japan. The water was still too cold to swim in :) I was just glad to be able to see something familiar haha. I loved being able to be with my husband at the ocean... for our first time. I love water!! We got to see millions of hermet crabs BIG ones to tiny tiny ones. They were all over the  place. Japan has a pretty ocean AND it is SO SO SO green everywhere. It looks just like a jungle. It took us a while to even get to the ocean, but the ride was so pretty it was worth it. 
 And the photogenic award goes 2.... UH?? haha :)

 I am so blinded by the sun. Great pic ;)

 He was having so much fun at the ocean!!
 Tanner fighting the crab with his pen... Typical Tanner moment everyone. :)
 Sand ART!
 Just in case you didn't know... Tanner + Jenika = <3

No comments:

Post a Comment