Sunday, April 29, 2012

    One thing I love about being here in Japan is that I get to be with my husband 24/7. Even while he travels for work and goes to conventions. All the women like to tell me how lucky I am because I get to go to work with Tanner. I guess I feel a bit lucky haha It is a ton better than staying home... This was the Grand Opening for DOTERRA!! It was beyond amazing :) Besides the fact that we got to have a full on performance from David Osmond, but we got to have the CEOs of DOTERRA speak. It was inspirational and uplifting. We are apart of an amazing company with great CEOs.I could not feel more blessed! Thank you DOTERRA!

 We had to wait in line forever!
 This is not even the half of the room! It was completely full! It was CRAZY!



 The big guy of the company :) He is amazing!!
 Awards for some of the rankings in DOTERRA!
 4 of the founders in Japan... Amazing!
 David Osmond is BEYOND amazing!! It was so awesome to get to listen to him :) I teared up!
We got many lovely presents for going to the Grand Opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment